We have modified our service schedule to accommodate the changing needs in the pandemic.
New service schedule (until further notice):
- Morning service will be in the parking lot; all other services are on video.
- There will be no children's ministries or nursery available.
- Sunday Worship is at 10am, and
Sunday Bible Study is at 6pm. Wednesday Prayer Meeting is at 7pm.
Visitors are welcome
and will be ushered to a vacant seat(s) or to the library overflow seating.
Here are some basic guidelines we are following:
- If you are sick, please stay home and get better.
- If you have had contact with anyone who has COVID-19, please wait a couple of weeks before coming to church.
- Please refrain from handshakes, hugs, etc. with anyone outside your household group.
- Please do your best to observe six-foot distancing when in the building.
- Please do your best to limit bathroom occupancy to two at a time.
- Masks will be offered on the table in the entry-way; the county recommends their use.
Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby and bathrooms. Disinfectant wipes are available for use in the bathrooms.
- Drinking fountains will be turned off and unavailable until further notice.
We will provide adequate ventilation in the building during the services: doors open, central fan on, and possibly A/C on.
- The Fellowship Hall and Kitchen will not be used until further notice.
- We will not be having potlucks or snacks until further notice.
Services are shorter than usual and the singing time will be reduced. Chatting/fellowshipping needs to take place outside the building; please politely and separately exit the building after the services. Visitors are welcome and will sit in the church’s library overflow, unless there are empty seats in the main room.
- We will discontinue the use of bulletins until further notice.
We hope to see you here.